ORTHODONTICS FOR GROWING CHILDREN
Straight teeth and well–formed facial bones in a natural way.
Early treatment will avoid the need for braces later.
Habits like mouth breathing; improper lip and tongue function are the major causes of poor jaw development and tooth alignment. These are referred to as poor myofuntional habits which can be corrected effectively using habit correction and myofuntional appliances like MYOBRACES.
- Lips together at all the times while speaking or eating.
- Breathing through the nose, to help the development of upper and lower jaws and to achieve correct tooth position.
- No lip activity while swallowing, which allows the front teeth to develop the correct way.
- Improve teeth alignment and facial development.
WHY CHOOSE US
Dr.Vijayaragavan (Periodontist and Implantologist) along with Dr.Balachandher (Orthodontist) visited Australia to attend the Myobrace course on causes and management of malocclusion in growing children using Myobrace appliances.
To add the knowledge in the field of myofuntional orthodontics, Dr.Vijayaragavan and Dr.Balachandher (orthodontist) attended further courses to fill the gaps.
ADVANTAGES OF MYOFUNCTIONAL ORTHODONTICS:
- No need to wear it to school, hence no phonetic issues.
- Very soft and comfortable to wear.
- Can wear only in evening for one hour and overnight.
- Helps in all facial muscle functions.
- Duration of the treatment is considerably less.